.NET Deployment Lead
Experience Level: 8+ years of professional experience
Information Control Company (ICC) is the largest privately held IT services provider in Ohio. Currently, we employ over 500 team members, all of whom are equipped to deliver exceptional solutions to our clients. Our growing size coupled with our extraordinary Consultants allow us to provide services in multiple practices, including Application Development & Integration, Business Intelligence, Collaboration Services, Core Infrastructure, and User Experience & Design.
ICC Consultants go through intensive training programs, which make them uniquely qualified to adhere to our strict standards of excellence. Our employees understand what excellence in delivery means; they take charge of their own careers and enthusiastically talk about our solutions to colleagues and clients. As we enter a new era driven by technology, ICC looks forward to using our expertise to help organizations lay the foundation for a profitable future.
For more details on our consultants, our solutions, and ICC in general, visit our website.
- Will lead and drive the deploy/release process of web apps
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Background in .NET and Microsoft environments
- Passionate about DevOps
- Experience with rapid deployment of web apps
- Experience with Jenkins and VSTS (Visual Studio Team Services)
- Leadership experience. Previous experience working with smaller teams, wearing many hats, will be an advantage.
- Drives the development and maintenance of build automation tools.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining the software release/deployment process and procedures.
- Provides reports and metrics as requested so that achievement and failure of releases/deployments can be quantified.
- Identifies and implements processes to strengthen, streamline and automate build/release/deploy processes.
- Experienced with Windows administration
- Experienced with at least Powershell and one other scripting language, preferably Ruby or Python, but Perl, Bash, or Node.JS would be acceptable.
- Experienced with at least one configuration management tool. Chef is preferred, but Puppet, Salt, or Ansible would be acceptable.
- Development experience required, at least 2+ years.
- 8+ years of IT experience overall as this will be a senior position.
- This could be 5 years dev, 3 years ops, or any combination.
This position offers a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K program
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement, Certification Reimbursement and Training
- Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO) – includes vacation and sick time
- Relocation Assistance
- Referral Bonuses (Sales/Employee)
- Other Incentives