Title: Data Visualization (Tableau) Developer
Description: STG is a fast-growing Digital Transformation services company providing Fortune 500 companies with Digital Transformation, Mobility, Analytics and Cloud Integration services in both information technology and engineering product lines. STG has a 98% repeat business rate from existing clients and have achieved industry awards and recognition for our services. Crain’s Detroit Business named STG to Michigan’s Fastest Growing Companies list in both 2020 and 2019, Top IT Services Company’s List in 2020, 2019, 2018, and Top Minority Business Enterprise List in 2020, 2019, and 2019.
STG puts company CULTURE at the forefront of every business decision and employees are EMPOWERED and MEASURED for RESULTS. Both TEAMWORK and INDIVIDUAL Performance is recognized and rewarded.
The right person for this position will have high energy, a positive attitude, and a high attention to detail, and an unwavering commitment to success.
- 3+ yrs experience working as a Tableau engineer.
- 3+ years of hands-on quantitative Dashboard development using Tableau.
- Problem Solving skills to create new analytics experiences leveraging both open and closed source software solutions.
- Ability to develop dashboards using Tableau, Qliksense, JAVA, other commercial dashboarding products.
- Ability to manipulate data to form unified data sets for analysis.
- Visualization skills (understanding of appropriate visualization techniques based on the data set).
- Analytic capabilities with understanding of: correlation, optimization, clustering, and time series analysis).
- Communicate findings to make data analysis actionable and understandable by business partners.
- Ability to take complex problems and break them down to create and implement an action plan.
- Software engineering knowledge.
- Familiarity with Agile Programming disciplines including paired programming.
- Knowledge of Test-first/Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Design Principles, Micro services architecture, Cloud native concepts.
- Knowledge of Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Azure Cloud and IaaS concepts.
- Effective in working with other technical experts, Product Managers, UI/UX Designers and business stakeholders.
- Understanding of analysis and computational complexity and ability to programmatically solve problems.
- 3+ years of modeling skills and R, SQL, Python etc
Data Visualization Developer position is based at Dearborn, Michigan. A great opportunity to experience the corporate environment leading personal career growth.
- Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Ms. Shweta Huria at shweta. and/or contact at In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name (Tableau Developer)
- For more information about STG, please visit us at www.stgit.com.