Position: Data Visualization Business Analyst - CPG
Client: Fortune 100 Manufacturer/Processed Goods
Location: Stamford, CT (100% remote)
Initial Duration: 6 mo (multiple 12 mo renewals typical thereafter)
Terms: W-2 Salary with benefits available
Business Analysis Role
Business Process Automation - Design, Testing, Deployment
Supporting KPI Reporting/Dashboards/Advanced Analytics
Consumer Package Goods industry
CPG Sales & Trade Management
This resource is to support report building so exposure to Power BI, SAP BW, BO or Tableau, etc. are desirable. Experience with Data Lake/Dataview required as well.
- Define requirements, perform analysis and data mapping, and assist in the design, testing, and implementation of automated systems for business processes.
- Facilitate requirements gathering with key business stakeholders by using excellent inquiry and communication skills.
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications
- Provide analysis and recommendations for the correction, enhancement and/or development of Nestle applications. Must be able to perform root cause analysis.
- Provide consumer goods industry knowledge across a diversity of business areas (Customer Service, Product Supply, Financial, Sales & Marketing).
- Prior experience/Knowledge in supporting solutions that provide KPI Reporting, Dashboards, Advanced Analytics will be preferred
- Detail oriented with Great listening & facilitation skills to uncover the actual business need
- Must display a sense of urgency
- Excellent time management skills
- Team Player
- Significant experience with System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Ability to identify, clarify and resolve issues and risks, escalating them as needed
- Experience in development of use cases
- Experience in testing enhancements and corrections to the code base
- Business knowledge of sales and trade management are a plus
- Provide analysis and recommendations for the correction, enhancement and/or development of our internal applications.
- Create functional specifications
- Partner with business community in developing best practice business process changes.
- Provide business/technical leadership within project team.
- Develop system process, procedures and data maps.
- Document issues & facilitate the resolution of issues & bug fixes with the development team
- Clearly communicate both orally and in writing, business/technology concepts across all levels of organization.
- Develop test conditions and expected results based on the application requirements.
- Test enhancements and corrections to code base.
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks to completion
- Proactively identify and report on risks, issues and dependencies of assigned tasks/ projects
- Ensure currency with relevant industry/trade and technical developments.
- Project planning, administration, and control to meet business cost, time, and quality objectives.