In order to qualify for this long term consulting assignment, you must be able to work on our w-2.
Our client seeks a Data Virtualization Engineer who will help drive the existing applications and rolling out future features to their stakeholders.
- Have working knowledge of industry standard Data Infrastructure (e.g. Warehouse, BI, Analytics, Big-Data, etc.) tools with the goal of providing end users with analytics at the speed of thought
- Work on developing, architecting, standardizing and supporting technology platforms using Industry leading BI / Reporting solutions.
- Interact directly with users to architect and design our solutions
- Experience in BI Tools, and a Certified Developer / Subject Matter Expert (SME) in QlikSense in an Enterprise
- Strong Data Reporting and Visualization experience
- Knowledge of database design techniques and advanced SQL skills
You need to have:
- QlikSense in designing and developing dashboards, reports and solutions
- Gather business requirements, elicit technical requirements, prepare report specifications
- Data visualization mock-up, report design, and data modeling.
Good to have:
- Qlik/Qlik Sense Certification
- Experience in d3js to build extension objects for QlikSense
- Experience with R & Python
- Experience with Cognos development
- Hadoop and Big Data Experience