At DISH Wireless, we reimagine connectivity through new platforms, new business models and new ways of thinking.
Today, we are building America's first cloud-native 5G network to transform the way we live, work and play with unlimited potential. Our teams operate at the intersection of wireless, data analytics, AI and the cloud to create something state-of-the-art, radically original, and truly unlike what anyone else can.
Navigating an ambiguous future, our mission is clear. We adapt to, and drive, change for all.
The Data Visualization Engineer is responsible for building insightful presentations, dashboards and reports for DISH Wireless Commercial business/customer/partner organizations using the fully-automated analytics modules and offering them as analytics product offerings in the marketplace for Commercial customers. The engineer will focus on identifying insights, KPIs and metrics using the DISH Wireless data from BSS (Business Support Systems), OSS (Operational Support Systems), NSS (Network Support Systems) or external sources. This individual will play an active role in delivery and ensure alignment to the end-state architecture.
Day-to-day job responsibilities:
- Provide technical expertise specifically on presentation of Wireless Analytics
- Understand business needs and analytics product offerings to design and build data and analytics visual solutions and product offerings
- Analyze business and technical requirements
- Quickly build prototypes to test out proof-of-concepts
- Assist in resolving technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet the partner, user and business goals
- Ability to work in agile team environment and adapt to new/changing requirements
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with development and delivery of secure, reliable and SLA compliant dashboards using agile delivery methodologies
- 3+ years as a Data Analytics and Visualization engineer esp., in Sales, Marketing, Retention, Product, Revenue and Partner Management etc.
- 3+ years experience in building highly performant real-time and historical dashboards or reports delivered using file feeds or BI tools like Tableau, Power BI, and Alteryx
- Experience in cloud technologies (like AWS) and data analytics platforms
- Experience in delivering of self-service analytics, insights, KPIs and metrics
- Experience building and maintaining data visualization templates and calculations
Compensation: $99,360.00/Yr. - $157,665.00/Yr. Uncapped Commission:
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website. Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.