Title: ERP Technical/Functional Analyst
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
- Candidate must be local.
- PU/Data functional analyst working with SAP and MDG with a focus on data and supplier.
- Self starter and can manage themselves along with those working on the solution.
- Work with business and IT to develop solution develop functional specs communicate functional specs to developer.
- Unit test and manage UAT testing of solution be able to give estimates for the time it will take for a process.
- Develop training documentation.
- Enterprise Data Management group needs a self starter to work in a functional capacity to help consolidate to a business partner in SAP for suppliers.
- This person will need to be able to manage themselves and the project, be able to speak to the business and IT professionals, understand requirements and build a solution in SAP that follows the data policies set forth.
- This person will be responsible for finding issues and determining solutions with the current ERP landscape around consolidating duplicate suppliers.
- The current SAP ERP system has limitations that has been built over its life that will not allow a single supplier to be extended out to multiple locations.
- This includes not using the foreign language key for non English suppliers, contact information being kept in different locations, multiple payment terms and currencies for the same supplier.