Location: NYC, NY or Chicago, IL (Initial Remote)
he person needs to have the very good understanding of C# and multi-threading. We expect the candidate to be full stack or more on server side. The candidate should be able to write very clean and efficient code.
Client need your available time slots for second round coding test for 3 hours.
· Design, build and extend our trading, compliance and portfolio management technology platform
· Work closely with portfolio management, trading, compliance and technology teams to deliver cutting-edge innovative software solutions to businesses
In order to effectively represent our team and communicate with the users, we are expecting that you will have the below qualifications:
· 4+ years of coding experience in C#, strong in react and html5
· Strong intellectual curiosity and aptitude to learn and improve on the job
· Creative, open-minded, detailed oriented problem solver and quick learner
· Driven and motivated self-starter
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
· Strong ability to understand business requirements and translate them into simple and efficient technology solutions
It’s a plus if you have prior experience in any of the following:
· Agile software development concepts
· Behavior- and test-driven development
· Full stack software development, including Web and mobile frameworks such as React/React Native, Angular
· Knowledge of FIX protocol
· MS SQL
The requirements should be what we discussed on the call and on the job description. The person needs to have the very good understanding of C# and multi-threading. We expect the candidate to be full stack or more on server side. The candidate should be able to write very clean and efficient code.
The screening is the first step and we only check the candidate’s knowledge on the C# language. If we reject a candidate after screening, it means that the candidate’s knowledge of C# is not good enough.
Once the candidate passes the screening, we will have a 3-hour coding exercise to actually see the person in action in real world problem solving situation