Title: Data Warehouse Architect
Location: Portland, OR
Job #: WD272882527
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client is looking for a Data Warehouse Architect with the following skills and experience: Responsibilities:
- Design and oversee development of ETL and other data movement systems related to data warehousing and analytics solutions
- Create logical and physical data models in support of data warehousing and analytics solution development
- Create and manage data warehouse and analytics architectures for use as reference and as input to solution development projects
- Create and manage architecture documentation and project artifacts such as data models, data dictionaries, ETL data maps, performance requirements, etc.
- Create standards and conventions for data warehouse, analytics, and ETL systems. Lead governance and enforcement of standards
- Collaborate with database administration and other IS teams to ensure data warehouse and analytics solutions are operating according to defined SLAs
- Provide peer review and mentorship to technical staff at all levels, involving updates with significant business impact
- 5 years of technical experience in Data and Information architecture design delivering large (multi-terabyte) EDW solutions integrating many heterogeneous data sources
- In depth understanding of data applications and features such as master data management, entity resolution, data quality assessment, metadata management, etc.
- Expert knowledge of normalized and dimensional data modeling practices and implementation techniques.
- Ability to create effective logical and physical data models from complex business data requirements.
- Knowledge of performance tuning to optimize load and query performance in data warehousing and analytics systems.
- Ability to design high performance ETL systems with appropriate technology for a variety of source data formats such as flat file, XML, and JSON.
- Proficiency with ERWin data modeling tool to create conceptual, logical, and physical data models.
- Expert proficiency with SQL, especially Microsoft T-SQL. Able to develop complex queries, tuned to optimize performance.
- Proficiency designing and developing data profiling tools for exploration and analysis of source system data content, data quality, and business rules.
- Expert proficiency developing ETL solutions for data warehousing, business intelligence, and analytics systems.
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs