Job Title: .Net Developer Full Stack
Location: Remote –Based anywhere in US (Texas Preferred)
Duration: 12 Months
- -Utilizes sound knowledge of Object Oriented Design (OOD) principles in developing robust solutions
- -Designs, develops and performs unit and integration testing
- -Administration and coordination of user interface design
- -Analyzes current and continuing information system requirements
- -Document the code such that the function of the code is clear
- -Conduct technical research as necessary to develop and refine product concept
- -Investigate new technologies as necessary to enhance or develop products
- -Keep up-to-date with programming technical developments and capabilities
- -Follow product architecture guidelines to deliver optimal product performance and maintainability
- C# , ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, JSON, AJAX, Web API, SOAP Services
- Good understanding of JSON and XML
- Working experience with EF/LINQ & MS SQL Server, T-SQL, SQL Server Enterprise Manager, Normalized Data Structures
- Working experience with ElasticSearch and MongoDB
- 5-years minimum working experience with ASP.NET MVC or similar web programming
- Working experience with jQuery UI and similar JS libraries
- Extensive experience developing complex .Net applications in an enterprise environment
- Experience designing and implementing REST based Web Service API(s) in a transaction processing environment
- Experience working in an Agile SDLC environment participating and adding value in all phases of software development: feasibility, design, implementation, integration, test and delivery
- Highly motivated self-starter who is able to work in an environment of high ambiguity in both team and individual assignments
- Creates technical documentation of software products/solutions
Please email your resume for consideration to Click here to Apply/ Sivar AT kyyba . com
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Farmington Hills, MI, Kyyba has a global presence delivering high-quality resources and top-notch recruiting services, enabling businesses to effectively respond to organizational changes and technological advances.
At Kyyba, the overall well-being of our employees and their families is important to us. We are proud of our work culture which embodies our core values; incorporating value, passion, excellence, empowerment, and happiness, creates a vibrant and productive atmosphere. We empower our employees with the resources, incentives, and flexibility that they need to support a healthy, balanced, and fulfilling career by providing many valuable benefits and a balanced compensation structure combined with career development.
Kyyba is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Kyyba does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.