This group uses/builds several firm wide systems. They are involved with the Security Master, accounting systems, PnL, and trading systems (among others). The team has NEVER had a Data Warehousing strategy, and this is an opportunity for someone to build and implement a Data Warehouse from scratch.
The role will involve new development, and this person will have hands on technical responsibilities, as well as Strategic responsibilities. In addition, this candidate will be in a position to help drive this initiative forward.
• Need someone who is willing to take charge of this platform
• Must have solid database skills with SQL server (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, cube development
• Experience with systems such as Security Master, accounting systems, PnL, and trading systems
• Experience with multiple database platforms is preferred (somebody who has seen many different problems from several angles, and will know the best approach to take for a solution)
• Financial experience is preferred (bank or hedge fund)