This role is responsible for providing the data necessary for intelligent decision making and will demonstrate knowledge of Data Warehousing and business intelligence concepts, practices, and procedures, and will independently complete daily tasks following quality and process standards, while relying on experience and the input of others to plan and accomplish goals. This role will require significant interaction with manufacturing, engineering, finance, and IT resources across the manufacturing locations, and having effective communication skills are essential. The qualified candidate must be a self-starter capable of managing medium sized projects within an established budget and timeline.
- Analyze design, develop, and implement modifications to data warehousing environment based on need, user requests for new capability, and for ongoing support.
- Design and Develop Informatica mappings to extract Sales & Finance data from ERP Systems (Oracle Fusion Cloud, Microsoft Dynamics BC, and IFS)
- Design and build summary tables for various reporting needs
- Perform ad hoc data extraction, analysis, and interpretation
- Troubleshoot data mining, data integration, and data quality issues
- Work with business units to educate and improve understanding of data and analysis
Qualifications & Experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, engineering, information technology, math/statistics, or related subject.
- Minimum 5+ years of practical experience in Data Warehousing
- Experience in building star schemas, and dimensional modeling methodologies
- More than five years of experience working with Informatica PowerCenter/Cloud
- Strong experience with SQL and SQL Server
- Experience in analyzing and extracting Sales and Finance data from Microsoft Dynamics & Oracle Fusion Cloud ERP Systems for Data Warehousing needs
- Experience with Python Programming
- Understanding of data science concepts
- Experience in discrete manufacturing environment preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively work across various business and IT functions.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. or lawful permanent US resident.
Tel: +1 732-823-4304
Forsys, is an established forward thinking company providing cutting-edge products, solutions,services and technologies with a proven track record for maximizing performance and enabling business transformation resulting in customer satisfaction. Forsys Inc. has offices in USA, Singapore and India.