Location: McLean, VA
Duration: 6-7 months
- Responsible for the design, development and administration of Tableau reports on Tableau server.
- Responsible for mapping new data sources on Snowflake and develop monitoring dashboards following an established framework.
- Assist in automation of report generation and distribution to the customers.
- Responsible for the creation of documentations and training materials.
- Responsible for the design, development and administration of transactional and analytical data constructs/structures.
- Included within those responsibilities are the areas of data access and delivery technologies.
- Includes expertise in data quality, data organization, metadata, and data profiling.
- May provide technical support on data warehouse teams.
- Data set sizes are usually huge (in excess of hundreds of millions of records).
- Demonstrated ability to move from one sequential assignment to the next (work environment and priorities can change quickly depending on business needs).
- Demonstrated ability to move data between production systems and across multiple platforms
- Tableau skills Required (preferably advanced proficiency) - If candidate does not have 3-5 years of Tableau skills, please do not submit.
-Data mapping experience Required.
-Advanced SQL skills Required. Snowflake SQL strongly preferred.
- Automation with AWS Preferred
- Snowflake experience Preferred
- AWS Redshift experience Preferred
- Common skill sets – GitHub, JIRA, Unix 3-5 yrs. Experience
- Experience with major querying tools preferred
- Works substantially with little supervision or oversight to deliver key milestones
- Less than 30 days to self sufficiency
- Attention to details
- 1-3 years experience with Financial Services clients
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to interact with customers and gather requirements independently
- Ability to deliver highly technical information to a broader audience beyond the team lead while influencing within the team