LEAVE YOUR MARK ON A BETTER WORLD. COLLABORATE WITH AMAZING PEOPLE. MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN.
At North Highland, we believe in doing great things together. With you. With our clients. With a perspective on actions today that shape tomorrow. As the world's most innovative, collaborative consulting group, we've built a space to share ideas like never before. Do you have the skills, passion and commitment to transform industries for the better? Think you can bring your A-game every day? If so, join us. We like big thinkers with action on the brain... Why North Highland?
Every choice you make will give you the opportunity to grow. It's our employee ownership model - with plenty of coaching and personal development opportunities in the mix. For us, training doesn't have an off switch. You'll learn new things, both during and beyond traditional working hours. We want people who strive for the next level, then the next. At North Highland, you're never a number.
Our firm is large enough to scale up, test your mettle and tackle big challenges, but small enough that clients won't lose your face in a crowd. You're recognized individually. We started as three leaders and a kitchen table.
Which means we know expectations are made to be broken. Want to surprise us? Do it. Experiment and stretch yourself. There's room to grow as a budding entrepreneur.Exciting work you will do:
What you will need:
- Utilize complex computer applications and software, conduct numerical, statistical, and visual analysis of data to drive actionable insights including analysis and design of analytic systems.
- Scientific, statistical, and visual analysis of data and development and deployment of analysis into operational environments, leveraging highly specialized data, programming, and computer science skills.
- Leads project teams of varying size and scope for delivery.
- Collaborate creatively with our client account teams to grow existing and build new client relationships with some of the most exciting brands in the world
- Show a bias to action through high quality work delivered on time and on budget to our clients
- Provide strategic thinking, solutions, roadmaps, and project leadership for all Data & Analytics work
- Put your team's best ideas into action through planning and management
- Play a central role in your team's growth through coaching and constructive review of ongoing engagements.
- Adopt and communicate new concepts, ideas, techniques, and best practices including prototyping new architecture methods, tools and products that might provide future value to our clients
- Be a thought leader by contributing to blog postings or white papers
- Be part of the global thought leadership team on agile, digital transformation, cloud analytics, and modern data & analytics concepts
What would make you stand out:
- Bachelor's or foreign equivalent degree in information systems, statistics, computer science, mathematics, engineering or a related field
- 7+ years of experience in the job offered or 7+ years of experience performing data analytics across a variety of industries, business functions and technologies.
- 7+ years of experience collaborating with and presenting to cross functional teams and client senior management; using scripting programming languages for data; using data visualization tools; developing in SQL on RDBMS platforms; applying data movement ETL technologies; and gathering and documenting business requirements and translating them into technical requirements.
- Travel: regional travel expected on an as-needed basis depending on client needs, up to 40%
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
- A solid background in growing a data and analytics business through strong delivery and bringing new ideas in a consulting environment
- Experience visualizing data using tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Looker, or Domo
- Cloud platform knowledge with AWS, Google Cloud Platform, or similar
- Background in developing data-oriented solutions, building insights based off large data sets, and utilizing various data sources to solve business problems
- Data Science background is ideal, but any additional knowledge in machine learning, artificial intelligence, or other advanced data-drive techniques
- Experience with R, SQL, Python, and other development languages/tools
- Background/experience in risk/regulatory drivers for data governance is a plus
- The ability to galvanize client stakeholders and teammates into action for a common goal through collaboration, building consensus, and authentically establishing credibility
- Strong communication, presentation, and facilitation skills with wide variety of stakeholders primarily in business and corporate functions
- Demonstrated success at developing a high-quality human experience through coaching, leadership, and career development
- A well-articulated sense of purpose and vision for your life and career
North Highland makes change happen for organizations who dare to be different. By melding workforce, customer and operational transformation, they are one of the world's leading consulting groups, with 65+ offices around the globe. They break new ground today so tomorrow is easier to explore.
For more information, visit northhighland.com
and connect with us on LinkedIn
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.