Founded in 1998, Matrix Technology Group is an ERP and IT consulting services provider.
Matrix Technology Group provides Services into ERP, BI and Application Development. Our staff's Passion, and dedication set us a apart from other IT firms. Our team is Dynamic and is focused to our Client needs. Our Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented, Passionate, Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.
One of our highly esteemed clients has immediate need for strong Data networking L2, L3 in San Jose, CA
Job Description is as follows:
Data networking L2, L3
Location: San Jose, CA
Contract duration (in months)* 6+
Must Have Skills (Top 2 technical skills only) *
1. Data Networking. L2, L3 development or testing experience
2. C,C++ hands on for development
* 3+ years direct hands-on experience automating a lab environment.
* 3+ years of experience troubleshooting and configuring lab networks.
Detailed Job Description:
Data Networking. L2, L3 development or testing experience.
C,C plus plus hands on for development
Top 2 responsibilities you would expect the Subcon to shoulder and execute*:
1. Take bottomline responsibility of work assigned
2. Coordination between onsite and offshore team.
Roles and Responsibility :
• Automation lead
• Interact with Lab team and Various Client team members to see what automation is required to make sure that Lab is running in completely automated environment
• Complete automated environment will provide user advantage to :
o Reserve and use any setup any time
o If anything is not ready, it will raise a lab case automatically which lab team will take care
o Interaction with other client lab / other tools which are used for Jira/Test tracking etc.
o More functionality in future for Inventory, automated power on / off, Virus scan etc
o Automated provision/de provision of test setup
o Automated config loading and removal upon task completion
• Person need to work with Automation team ( Client/other vendor) to ensure that all above and more new features coming in are automated appropriately and manage the lab.
In case your skills matches with the above mentioned requirement kindly forward your resume in word format along with Rate/Salary expected and contact Number.
Feel Free to reach me at 908-279-1199 OR E-Mail me: araut at matrixonweb dot com