Good to have :
- Experience Onsite being at Client Location, Good understanding of the exact Client business needs, technical feasibility.
- Onsite coordinator Experience: Delivering the understanding of business needs and requirement to onsite and offshore.
- One full lifecycle of DHIC upgrade.
- Should have knowledge in code review, code optimization tools, HP-ALM, Splunk, Rally.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development .lifecycle Capture, analyze and report results to managers and project executives.
- Communicating with Offshore thereby making Offshore to produce quality deliverables expected by client.
- Managing and communicating team status, conducting scrum calls and participating in requirement gathering/clarifications to Onsite-Offshore management.
- Co-ordinate with other service provider and integration owners to avoid the application and servers issues.
- Should be able to provide/manage the Agile Delivery.
- Knowledge of Guidewire Claim Center/PolicyCenter/BillingCenter
- Experience on writing Data Specifications.
- Experience on DataHub and InfoCenter initial loads and Delta loads.
- Experience on DataHub and InfoCenter Guidewire Commit and Rollback utility.
- Experience on Creating Custom tables and column in DataHub and InfoCenter.
- Experience on Ref Data sheet updates and Ref table updates.
How will you grow?
- Good to have certified in DHIC
- Experiance in upgrade of other products
- Mitigate the migration issues. Infrastructure and Migration Document.
What's in it for you?
- Role-based Training programs
- Continuing Education Programs (CEP) to enhance your knowledge, skills, and attitude as a professional
- We encourage you to acquire various beneficial international certifications, with costs s reimbursed
- Our role-based workshop helps us groom future leaders for LTI
- Excellent benefits plan: medical, dental, vision, life, FSA, & PTO
- Roll over vacation days
- Commuter benefits
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Certification reimbursement
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Innovative and collaborative company culture
"We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."