DataPower Administrator: Woonsocket, RI
Candidates MUST be able to do an INITIAL, FIRST ROUND, IN-PERSON interview - at their own expense - in Woonsocket, RI. NO initial phone interview.
Skills: IBM DataPower XI52 and WebSphere 8.x+ architecture, F5 Load balancers, J2EE Application deployment and coding, AIX/Linux
3 to 5 years of overall technical experience in DataPower administration
- Experience in IBM DataPower XI52 and WebSphere 8.x+ architectures
- Troubleshooting DataPower domain application issues and certificate crypto object issues
- Installation and configuration of new DataPower Appliances
- Understanding of Middleware architecture and working knowledge of various middleware application server integration.
- Good knowledge of Network concepts and F5 Load balancers
- Experience in Performance tuning
- Working knowledge on SSL certificates implementation
- Solid understanding of J2EE application deployment patterns and n-tier architectures
- J2EE coding experience, along with XSLT and complex/reusable application architectures
- Understanding of SOA and web services and their deployment in DataPower
- Planning and designing Middleware Software, including installation and upgrades, patching, documentation,
- 24x7 operational support which includes pager rotation and working in shifts, if needed.
- Process maintenance and security/data protection.
- Proactively monitoring and fine tuning very large systems and using tools like Tivoli.
- Security/performance monitoring, issue escalation and resolution, systems engineering, administration, security documentation, and strategic technical planning.
- Experience in AIX/Linux systems administration, networking, storage and security concepts.
- Team player, self-motivated, requiring minimal direction, solid work ethic
- Open to learning new technologies, forward and strategic thinking.