DTS is looking for DataStage Developer for a long term contract with our direct client Position in Troy, MI.
No third party C2C allowed. Candidates have to work directly with us on our W-2.
- Provide technical expertise in designing, documenting and coding new business initiatives
- Ability to translate complex business requirements to optimal technical solutions
- Trouble-shoot and identify root cause of problems when process fails
- Develop code to automate the existing manual processes
- Work independently and in collaboration with offshore & onsite developers, lead projects
- Develop technical and functional test plans and scripts to validate the successful design, development and implementation of system and reporting deliverable
- Contribute to prioritization and stewardship of projects, goals and expectations
- Proficient in Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) such as Oracle or SQL Server
- Proficient in data transformation (ETL) tools such as DataStage, IBM Infosphere
- Working knowledge of scheduling software, XML files
- Experience in writing complex SQL statements, batch files
- Experience in developing and/or supporting Accounting, Finance or Investments systems
- Ability to deliver effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- More than 5 years of software development experience in an agile.
- Experience in PL/SQL (Oracle) , ETL, IBM InfoSphere, DataStage, UNIX shell scripting framework components
Digital Technology Solutions (DTS)