Job Title: DataStage Developer (No 3rd Parties)
Location: New York, NY
Job Type: Contract
Duration: Long Term
- Developing software applications according to Client's business requirements using Data Stage, Oracle and PL/SQL.
- Study and Analyze Business Requirements and Identify data gaps and sources required to gather the data.
- Batch Jobs development using IBM DataStage, PL/SQL, Shell Scripting and TWS Jobs.
- Developing system/technical specifications according to Client's Standards and Unit Testing and Integration Testing of all developed applications.
- Perform Impact Analysis and Effort Estimation
- Prepare ETL Mapping Documents- Design Rules and Transformations and data structures and Develop ETL DataStage jobs using 11.5 Version and implement them in production Environment.
- Provide Support to Business users in order to delivery any ad-hoc reports requested by Business Users.
- Monitor and performance Turing of any Critical jobs running long
- Co-ordinate with DBA and TWS Support Scheduling teams to implement any new changes or modifying any existing structures in Development, User Acceptance and Production Environments.
- 6+ years of core oracle PL/SQL development writing stored procedures, exception handling, cursor processing, ref cursors, bulk collect, joins, very good understanding of how indexes work in regard to query tuning.
- 5+ years of current Data stage 11 or higher experience developing server AND parallel jobs to populate live tables in an OLTP environment.
- 2+ years of current Unix Korn shell scripting
- Expert level SQL writing skills with demonstrable experience in handling large volumes of data (hundreds of millions to billions of rows)
- Exposure to Agile scrum methodology
- Great communication skills and analytical mind
- Tivoli work load scheduler (TWS maestro)
- Familiarity with SQL server/T-SQL development
All offers of employment at TechLink, Inc. are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates.
Background checks will include: Social Security Verification, Prior Employment Verification, Professional References, Educational Verification, Criminal History, Motor Vehicle Records and e-verify.