Summit Technologies, Inc. has a position available for a SQL Server Database Developer/Web Developer. In this role you will work in a team environment supporting front-end Web Developers and be responsible database design, migration and maintenance. This is a full-time onsite position in Ft. Lee, VA, but the client will consider initial remote work and/or part-time candidates. Active DoD Secret Clearance and Security+CE certification required.
- Design and development of new database solutions.
- Perform database creation, modifications, and management.
- Perform database maintenance, performance monitoring and tuning.
- Migrate databases into a MS SQL environment using ETL processes.
- Troubleshoot databases and database connectivity issues.
- Coordinate database maintenance tasks such as creating database backup and recovery plans.
Experience and Skills:
- A total of 5+ years of database development and maintenance experience.
- Experience planning, migrating, designing, developing, tuning and administering SQL Server databases.
- Experience with structured SQL queries and ETL tools.
- Knowledge of SQL skills, including stored procedures, functions, indexes, and views.
- Experience in supporting ASP.Net or C# websites and web applications.
- Security+ CE (or a similar IAT-II certificate)
- Microsoft – Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA): Database Fundamentals orCIW Database Design Specialist or ability to obtain either within 90 days
- Active DoD Secret clearance (IT-II / T-3)
Summit Technologies Inc. appreciates your interest. We will contact the best prospects and will consider you for future opportunities. We will not submit your resume without your prior knowledge and consent. Summit Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.