The Denzel Group has been chosen to work with a strong growing company on their open Database Administrator position. Our client is an established and growing company in the area that offers excellent benefits, great work environment and a very competitive salary. This position is 100% remote!
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity and performance of company databases.
- Monitor the production schedule and provide support to remediate job failures.
- Leverage technology to automate routine processes.
- Monitor key performance indicators and recovery time objectives
- Design, develop, test and implement database solutions related to optimal data pipeline architecture and infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources in accordance with established standards.
- 3 to 5 years experience in the areas below:
- Experience with multiple versions of SQL Server
- Experience with SQL performance tuning
- Experience with relational database design
- Knowledge of SSIS development
- Knowledge of Azure
dba, ms sql, Microsoft sql, sql server, database performance,