Kforce has a client that is seeking a Database Administrator Consultant in Holyoke, MA.
Primary Responsibilities of the Database Administrator:
* Database Administrator will handle Oracle/PostGres database server software installation including upgrades and security patches
* Deploy the DDL to developer and testers schemas in Oracle/PostGres databases Prepare product test and business acceptance test environments with refreshing the data from production
* Database Administrator will design, development, testing and tuning of data migration jobs
* Design, development and testing of database migration plans
* Database, SQL and PL/SQL tuning
* Database Administrator creates/updates documentation related to various DBA tasks
* Test and prototype new database features
* Minimum of 3 years DBA experience in Oracle/PostGres databases in medium/large organizations Experience in UNIX/LINUX environments
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent communication skills(verbal/written) and interpersonal skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.