Are you looking to make an immediate impact where you can help our clients solve their business challenges? Deloitte's Core Business Operations (CBO) portfolio operates at the center of our client's business. By joining our team, you could help C-suite and program leaders transform their organization and accelerate mission execution through emerging and disruptive technologies, innovative business models, retooled program operations and industry-driven solutions.Work you'll do
- Provides database management support including modifications to any system or production application database and pre-production database
- Performs schema changes and conversation of the production database application upgrades and new version releases
- Updates and maintains Standard Operating Procedures and provides lifecycle database management services
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Systems Engineering offering is comprised of experienced professionals who help guide clients through their most complex technology challenges. This can include the delivery of large scale software applications & integrated systems, the development of service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integrations solutions, and the delivery of technology enablement to support CIO services transformation. Our Systems Engineering offering focuses on key client issues that impact the core business, provide operational value, drive down the cost of quality, and enhance technology innovation. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM field preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline, OR 4 years of comparable work experience.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employee sponsorship, now or anytime in the future
- Must have an active TS/SCI
- Willingness to obtain a Polygraph test
- Experience supporting databases to include Oracle, MSSQL, or Amazon/Mongo databases
- Experience within the Intelligence Community or Department of Defense
- Experience in database administration or information technology
- Experience in UNIX, Linux, Oracle, Windows Operating System, Data Analysis, Microsoft Access, and HTML
- Soft skills such as analytics, business acumen, customer communications, problem-solving, and organization
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph