What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation - we're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.What You'll Bring:
We'd Love to See:
- Configure and install software using: Oracle and MySQL.
- Conduct quality control, design, implement and maintain database applications, systems and IT infrastructure.
- Develop, analyze and maintain tools that support and automate processes for software product releases in financial industry.
- Work with architects to develop database strategies.
- Develop installation scripts and programs.
- Support 24/7 on-call rotation with the team.
Impact You'll Make:
- Configure and installation experience using Unix, Linux, MySQL, Golden Gate Replication, Oracle database, Database Security and Grid Control
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, MapR, etc. and cloud technologies such as AWS
- Ability to assist architecture team to design alternatives and implement process improvements.
- Ability to support and operate database management and related facilities, including query tools, data management development tools, performances monitors and utility software to optimize the databases.
- Understanding of how to resolve data conflicts and inappropriate data usage.
- Ability to determine appropriate build schedule, initiating the build and packaging processes.
- Consult and advise users on access to various databases.
- You will operate as a member on the core team responsible for TransUnion's Oracle database environment supporting upwards of 500 databases.
- Provide support in the maintenance, deployments, and upgrades of the database environment which is critical to the success of TransUnion
- Engage in technology innovation activities such as research and evaluations.
- Collaborate with many teams in an effort to improve the database environment and improve existing processes.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Specialist III, Infrastructure Engineering and Provisioning