Apex Systems is seeking cleared Database Analyst's & Database Administrators to support a recently awarded, 5-year Federal contract. The positions are located at Aberdeen Proving Grounds or Adelphi, Maryland and require the ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Top Secret/ SCI clearance.
Start Date in May! Primary Responsibilities:
- Reviews, evaluates, designs, implements and maintains databases.
- Setup, harden and sustain database systems
- Assist in writing queries and views
- Assist application developer teams in design and performance tuning
- Provide day to day operations support and developer and enhance database utilities
- Environment consists of relational (and distributed relational) databases such as:
- Identifies data sources, constructs data decomposition diagrams, provides data flow diagrams and documents the process.
- Writes codes for database access, modifications, and constructions including stored procedures.
- Shall recommend applicable database schemas for each component of the infrastructure and maintain data feeds into said infrastructure with timely updates at the direction of the client.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Active Secret clearance (Top Secret/ SCI eligible)
- Bachelors + 8-12 years OR Masters + 6-10 years of prior relevant experience
- Requires current Information Assurance IT-II Certification (CASP+ CE, CCNA-Security, CISA, GCED, GCIH) and Computing Environment certification IAW DoD 8570.01-M
If interested & qualified, please send a copy of your resume to Senior Technical Recruiter, Mary Colby, at email@example.com
- Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG) or Adelphi, Maryland
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.