ZDAAS is having Multiple "Database Analyst" job requirements with our direct client in Greenwich Street NY on different projects. Please apply if you do meet the required experience & skills.
JOB TITLE: Database Analyst
Location: New York City
Duration: 5 Years long
PROJECT DESCRIPTION: The Streamlined POS project aims to modernize and improve the interview, change actions and processing for the users of the Paperless Office System (POS) in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). By ensuring that activities in the SNAP classic POS are redesigned, integrated, or automated in subsequent phases of SPOS, this project will increase worker efficiency by ensuring full functionality, provide application stability and ensure best use.
Tasks & Duties
- Create and maintain all databases required for development, QA, Staging and production usage.
- Involved in implementing all the Data model changes.
- Performs the capacity planning required to create and maintain the databases.
- Work closely with system administration staff because Computers often have applications or tools on them in addition to the Oracle /SQL Databases.
- Performs ongoing tuning of the database instances. Install new versions of the Oracle RDBMS and its tools and any other tools that access the Oracle database.
- Minimum 4 Years Experience in SQL 2008/2008R2/2012/2014 database management and related products from Microsoft including PowerShell, Windows 2008R2/2012R2 Server operating systems.
- Minimum 6 Years Experience with advanced SQL queries and reading query execution plan, developing and performance tuning complex, SSRS and SSIS-2012 packages.
- Minimum 6 Years Experience with SQL 2012 on High Availability configuration, support, and troubleshooting.
- Minimum 7 Years Experience with Performance tuning, Performance monitoring, Replication, Log shipping, Database Mirroring, Database capacity planning, Users and Role creation and monitoring
Note: If you do possess the required experience & skills, Please email your resume along with your $/hour rate at firstname.lastname@example.org
Arifa Gulzar | Staffing Manager