Synechron, a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services, is looking for a Database Developer (MS SQL Server) at New York, NY.
- Overall 12+ years of experience into database development (SQL Server)
- Strong experience with MS SQL, Stored Procedures, SQL, SQL debugging & Triggers.
- Good understanding of best practices to allow for optimized SQL design and execution speed.
- Extensive experience in working with SQL server database including creating database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, triggers.
- Strong understanding in RDBMS concepts as well as SQL queries.
- Understanding in development of logical and physical data models, especially OLTP data modeling and data warehousing concepts.
- Experience with coordinating with offshore resources.
- Improve existing systems and processes thru continuous improvement, best practices, analytical, and strategic thinking in data management, reporting, and business intelligence.
- Must have experience in understanding requirements; perform impact analysis and ability to implement end-to-end solutions.
- Good communication skills and experience working with the other resources and enabling quicker integration and debugging of issue
- Strong financial domain experience is must
If you are interested please send in your updated resume to email@example.com or you can reach me on 216-273-8109.
Synechron, award winning, fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology services providers, is a $500 million firm based in New York. Since inception in 2001, Synechron has been on a steep growth trajectory. With 8,000+ professionals operating in 18 countries across the world, it has presence across USA, Canada, UK, France, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Luxembourg, Serbia, Hungary, Germany, Italy, UAE, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, Japan, Australia and Development Centers in India.