Are you a skilled Database Developer, knowledgeable across relational and NoSQL database technologies?
If you'd like to apply your expertise with a leading financial services organization, we may have the ideal role for you in Durham.We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Requirements of the Database Developer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience developing data solutions
- Extensive experience with relational databases like Oracle
- Strong Java, Spring Boot, DevOps, and CI/CD experience
- Experience with Unix scripting, Control M, and Informatica
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases such as Cassandra
- Solid experience in Agile methodologies
- AWS Cloud certification preferred
Keywords: Database Developer, Oracle, Unix, ETL, AWS, Financial Services
Job ID: 338197 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!