Job Summary: Maintain and support data processing, movement, and access across multiple large-scale environments. Develop advanced procedures for various big data projects. Contribute to the development, design, testing and implementation of new projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designs advanced SQL queries, stored procedures, triggers, scripts, cursors
- Optimizes and improves SQL code for better performance
- Ensure that programming standards and development methodologies are followed
- Contribute to new projects, from concept and design through implementation
- Estimates the level of effort required to complete a project or task
- Prepares and update technical documentation
- Mentors developers on general SQL and database skills
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to rapidly learn and assimilate new information and technology
- Strong desire to innovate
- Quality analytical skills and excellent organizational skills
- Can work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Has a good command of MS SQL
- Knowledge of database design standards
- Ability to monitor and resolve database performance issues
Credentials and Experience
- Bachelor's or Associate s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Prefer two years of database development experience in appropriate technical environment
Background Checks (Local/State/Federal); Reference Check; Drug Free Workplace.
Fast paced, team-oriented environment with a casual dress code.
Days & Hours:
Full Time position; Monday through Friday; Complete work schedule will be discussed with applicant.
Depends on experience; Benefits are offered.