Excellent full time Opportunity for a Database developer!!
- Position Title: Database Developer – (C#, SQL, MongoDB)
- Location: Burlington MA
- Duration: Fulltime
Note: Candidate must be authorized to work in US.
The Senior Software Engineer position will require strong experience in full stack, hands-on development, and delivery of distributed, multi-tiered, enterprise-level systems with an emphasis on back-end development, particularly database development. You will work closely with Product team to understand requirements and business specifications around enterprise ETL solutions.
This position will work as part of a larger development team focused on supporting a data collection platform that aggregates, normalizes, transforms and delivers data from financial entities worldwide, including custodians, investment managers, managed accounts, third-party administrators, banks and corporations.
- Code software changes based on design specifications. Proactively resolve issues in specification that will lead to quality, system performance, or architectural issues in product.
- Perform thorough unit testing on all relevant platforms as is appropriate for the particular task/project.
- Regularly inform manager on progress of project, identifying risks early in the process
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and Product Designers to ensure understanding of business requirements
- Demonstrate self-directed and proactive approach to tackling problems and leveraging resources
- 4+ years with MSSQL database technologies
- MongoDB experience
- Understanding of MEAN Stack principals and implementation, including SaaS, OOD\OOP concepts, framework pattern NestJS
- Experience with design and implementation best practices for data modeling
- Experience working with DBA’s on debugging and performance optimization
- Comprehensive knowledge and implementation of SaaS architecture with scalability and high-performance data processing
- Strong experience with ETL, SSIS, SSRS, or data transformation processing
- Experience working with DBA’s and Release Engineering on capacity/upgrade planning
- Familiar with Idera SQL Diagnostic Manager- preferred
- Four year college degree in relevant field. Computer Science or Engineering degree a plus
Interested? Click on Apply now!!!