Infogroup is looking for top talent to join our dynamic and innovative team. We are currently seeking a Database Developer to join our Pearl River, NY office.This position is responsible for the design, development, operation and analysis of the Company's database marketing systems.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Develop, code, update, and maintain database processes.
2. Modify, test, and support applications for the purpose of upgrading or enhancing database software. 3. Design and develop PL/SQL processes to perform complex ETL processes.
4. Develop Unix and Perl scripts for data auditing and automation.
5. Construct and design documents and documentation to aid in maintenance and code reuse in accordance with team processes and standards.
6. Develop strong working relationships with managers and analysts.
7. Participate in code reviews in accordance to standards.
8. Analyze data needs and independently develop logical and physical data models.
9. Coordinate the implementation of database application components.
10. Interact with key partners and internal users regarding timelines, technical issues, and infrastructure integration.
11. Understand and work with data in with varying degrees of complexity and scale.
12. Coordinate and participate in application testing and quality inspections.
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities:
1. Knowledge of relational database, and programming processing concepts.
2. Knowledge of software development lifecycles and methodologies.
3. Possesses advanced software development and scripting skills for use in automation and interfacing with databases.
4. Knowledge of ETL tools.
5. Knowledge of Oracle/MS SQL database skills (SQL, PL/SQL, TSQL).
6. Knowledge of MySQL, SQL Server and SQL tuning.
7. Knowledge of developing procedures, packages and functions in DW environment.
8. Knowledge of Unix and Linux.
9. Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
10. Ability to multi-task, to work under pressure, and think analytically.
11. Ability to work with minimal supervision and meet deadlines.
12. Ability to write technical specifications and documents.
13. Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels in the company and with various business contacts outside of the company in an articulate, professional manner.
14. Knowledge of CRM, MDM and Business Intelligence is a plus.
Education, Experience, and Certification:
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent computer related field or equivalent is required.
2. 3 -- 5 years of related experience is required.
3. Experience using TalenD or Ab Initio is a plus.
We're revolutionizing the way companies connect with their customers and grow their businesses. Find out how you can join the movement at www.infogroup.com/about-infogroup/careers-at-infogroup.
Infogroup is a leading provider of data and data-driven marketing solutions. Infogroup provides data, technology and services that help marketers acquire new customers and maximize the value of existing relationships. The company's data and marketing solutions help clients of all sizes, from local SMBs to FORTUNE 100™ enterprises, increase sales and customer loyalty. Infogroup provides both digital and traditional marketing channel expertise that is enhanced by access to our proprietary data on 280 million individuals and 24 million businesses. For more information, visit www.infogroup.com.
At Infogroup, our employees are directly responsible for our success. We strongly believe in rewarding employees for their initiative, teamwork and leadership. Every day, we expect our employees to ask questions, demand better solutions and challenge one another to succeed. We are constantly looking for candidates who are not only qualified and knowledgeable, but also have the drive to grow professionally. We hire dynamic individuals in variety of fields such as information technology, account management and client services, sales, marketing, administration and human resources.
Affirmative Action/EEO Policy
At Infogroup, we are committed to attracting, retaining and engaging employees from all walks of life. Diversity is an important part of our values and business operations. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment that promotes professional development for everyone. As part of that commitment, Infogroup does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, status as a disabled veteran and/or Veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. In addition, Infogroup will provide reasonable accommodation for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.