Robert Half Technology is seeking a talented Database Developer with a strong SQL Server background. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, building, and developing a new server with the correct database architecture. If you enjoy developing new systems and possess a strong knowledge of SQL code writing, be sure to apply soon. This position is an opportunity for long term temporary employment, based in the Carrollton, TX!!
What you get to do every single day:
- Generate an efficient method for storing database data in the future
- Produce a database schema based on application-related function and data type
- Create, code, and apply a SQL server for database management
- Provide documentation and training to the Database Administrator as well as other users when necessary
- B.S. degree or above in computer science or engineering
- SQL Server Reporting Services experience
- SQL Server Integration Services experience preferred
- Microsoft SQL Server experience preferred
- Extract transform loads experience desired
- experience as a Database Developer or a related role
- Knowledge of common issues with database operations
**If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com !!