Our client introduces the world's first Healthcare Data Sandbox, unlocking healthcare data to enable limitless exploration, discovery and collaboration. Their product is a big data platform that eliminates the barriers between data and those who can use it to transform care. WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR?
The primary purpose of this role is to utilize expert level ETL development knowledge to assist our clients migrate and transform data from their EMR, ancillary their DWH systems to their Platform during the project implementation. Daily work activities would include data analysis, ETL development, data migration and transformation, configuration and troubleshooting, providing training and knowledge transfer to enable clients to utilize and manage the deployed solutions, and to aid in supporting live customers. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
ACADEMIC AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Collaborate with customers to understand their business requirements, data processes and analyze their systems' data, in order to design the data migration and transformation processes.
- Develop all the ETL process components required to migrate data from the customers' source databases into their big data platform.
- Load large datasets and improve the efficiency of ETL processes.
- Perform data cleansing to guaranty high quality of loaded data.
- Provide training and knowledge transfer to enable clients to utilize and manage the deployed solutions
- Provide on-going support for data related issues.
- Create data migration project schedules and track projects against the plan using project schedules and status report
- Bachelor's degree in relevant technical field, (Information Technology, Computer Science, Software, Engineering, or related technical discipline), or equivalent combination of training and work experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical capabilities.
- Proficient with SQL development. Minimum 4 years experience.
- Minimum 3 years' experience with ETL design and development. Must have experience in one or more ETL software tools. Talend, SSIS, Informatica, DataStage, ODI (Talend experience is an advantage)
- Minimum 2 years experience with software delivery implementations and working with customers.
- Experience with Big Data technologies is an advantage.
- Experience with Java and Python is a plnice to have.
- Experience with healthcare projects implementation is an advantage
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Must able to work effectively with project managers and team members to provide support as both an independent operator and team player:
- Big Data - Hadoop, Hive, Impala, HBase, Apache Solr
- ETL - Talend - Nice to have
- SQL - PostgreSQL, MS SQL, Oracle, other
- Programming Languages - Java, Python is a Plus
- This is a REMOTE OPPORTUNITY
- Ability to travel occasionally as warranted by project work and location; frequency will vary depending on project requirements
Motion Recruitment Partners
- 110-130K Base Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision'
- Discretionary Bonus
- Ability to work remotely