What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We're consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team - you'll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
Protecting the health and wellness of our associates and candidates considering a career at TransUnion is our highest priority. In supporting this vision, our recruitment and new hire experience for this role is fully virtual for the time being. Candidates interviewing will get to know our team over the phone and video, and this role will operate virtually upon hire until we return to the office. Even though we're not physically together right now, our goal is to provide you a supportive candidate and new hire experience that will immerse you in our culture and set you up for success at TransUnion.
We are seeking a database engineer to serve as the lead engineer and analyst in support of Public Sector customers. In this role you will interact with Public Sector and Partner solution engineers and leadership as well as interface directly with TransUnion product teams to ensure that customer requirements are prioritized, developed and delivered to meet contract specifications. You will develop and maintain a deep knowledge of TransUnion products and services and build and maintain a strong working relationship with Public Sector customers. A main focus for this role is around proprietary data-related tasks. You will maintain a working knowledge of customers' current needs and anticipate future requirements while working closely with TU sales and solutions representatives to provide both strategic-level and tactical support to the customers.What You'll Bring:
Impact You'll Make:
- 5+ years of experience with data engineering, data analysis, and applications to client use cases.
- 3+ years of experience in relational database technologies like SQL Azure, Snowflake, or similar.
- 3+ years of experience in full-cycle production of informative reports
- Experience in analyzing production workloads and developing strategies to run relational database systems with scale and efficiency
- Experience with data relevant to the identity protection of individuals
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Due to Customer Security requirements, the applicant for consideration
- Experience leading and collaborating with technical teams to provide solutions.
- Background and interest in program and project management and execution.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Developer, Software Development