We have an exciting opportunity for a Database Marketing Analyst with our industry-leading client in San Francisco, CA.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities:
- Support with list pulls for outbound prospecting team using
- Segment builds in Marketing Automation tool
- Count Requests, Universe Sizing, Queries with vendors
- Loading lists to internal Database
- Review Global Demand Center Segment
- Periodically make updates to fields in MAP tool
- Support email nurture campaigns
- Help upkeep, and updates to Dashboards in Tableau
- Improving reporting for regions
- Collaborate with Data Tech Team on QA
- Competitive Data Updates
- Experience with data analysis or manipulation
- Proficiency in Excel required
- Proficiency in SQL encouraged
- Experiece with SFDC Required
- Experience with Marketing Automation (Eloqua, Marketo, etc) required.
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent years of industry experience
- 2-3 years experience Hands-on Salesforce.com experience
Job ID: 350655About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!