Work location: 100% remote (from US or Canada)
Start Date: 7-1-2018
Duration: Through end of year, with likely extensions
Project: Datacap Administrator
Description:IBM Datacap Admin supporting the ECM on Cloud organization in support of Datacap installation, configuration and problem management resolution of issues of systems for production readiness.
- Installation and Configuration of IBM Datacap in a Distributed Environment and Managing Datacap Production Environments.
- Configuring Datacap Components Datacap Server (TMS), Rulerunner, wTM, IBM Datacap Navigator, WebSphere ND, Fingerprint Maintenance Tool (FMT) in a Highly Available Mode
- Migrating Datacap application from one environment to another environment.
- Finetuning, troubleshooting, analyzing performance problems
- Deployment of Datacap and Filenet applications
- Writing runbooks and automation using scripts/Ansible
- Demonstrated knowledge of Linux and Windows environments is desired.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in Datacap Administration
- Demonstrated knowledge of Disaster Recovery Procedures
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Exposure to working with DB2 LUW
- Ansible, Python, PHP, Perl or Bash scripting experience desired.
- Work experience of MS SQL Server is desired
- Ability to manage priorities in a driven changing environment.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written, have the ability to work independently (self-starter) and in team environments
- Ability to response/support critical situations (Crit Sit) and quickly adapt to defined process and procedures.
- Experience in Installation and Configuration of IBM Datacap in a Distributed Environment and Managing Datacap Production Environments.
- Experience in Configuring Datacap Components Datacap Server (TMS), Rulerunner, wTM, IBM Datacap Navigator, WebSphere ND, Fingerprint Maintenance Tool (FMT) in a Highly Available Mode.
- Knowledge in Datacap Architecture and various deployment strategies
- Experience and knowledge on Migrating Datacap application from one environment to another environment.
- Experience in Datacap environment Finetuning, troubleshooting, analyzing performance problems
- Excellent trouble shooting skills to identify performance bottlenecks, integrations issues etc
- Experience in any cloud & IBM ECM Products like FileNet P8, Case Manager and CMOD as Administrator is added advantage
- Experience in Automation for installation, deployments using leading automation tools like Ansible and scripts like python, shell scripts
- Application development using FileNet/ICM/Datacap/CMOD is added advantage.
- Prior experience with monitoring tools like Nagios is added advantage
- Prior experience in Cloud environment is added advantage
Ability to conduct RCA and close out the actions coming out of RCA Ability to interact with customers independently to understand environment, understand request for service and to present RCA outcomes Experience in change management and working on change window to apply patch or make required configuration changes Project management skills such as estimation, scheduling, coordination, communication with stake-holders etc Ability to document architecture and run-book/cook-book for various operations in application area