Infomatics is a Inc 500/5000 corporation for the last 7 years in a row. We have urgent need for a SAP MM, Calhoun, GA. Please find the job details below
Title: SAP MM
Location: Calhoun, GA
Duration: 6+ Months
The SAP Functional Consultant assists our clients in the deployment or upgrade of SAP solutions by supporting project teams and clients in aligning business needs with module and solution functions. They are actively involved in project phases and technological solution support.
Main role and responsibilities:
- Help clients in defining their needs and direct them to the corresponding modules and functionalities
- Conceptualize functional analyses and the modeling of business processes in relation to project targets.
- Ensuring a cross-sectional view of the client's functional needs.
- Ensure the correlation between the development of solutions and the functional needs of the client.
- Perform the configuration of modules according to the business needs of the clients.
- Provide support and important technical and functional support during the deployment phases.
- Develop and provide leadership during testing and quality assurance phases
- Maintain technical documentation and transfer knowledge related to its responsibilities.
- Act as a consultant in their area of expertise and represent their department when interfacing with decision-making and technical bodies.
- Provide an monitoring role in order to understand and anticipate trends in their area of expertise, and make appropriate recommendations in terms of developing best practices for the company.
- At least Bachelor's degree in IT , Computer Sciences , Business Administration, Engineering or related fields
- More than 9 years and above in large-scale SAP deployment, support and/or upgrade projects on one or more of the following modules: MM, SD, FI, Data Migration or others, ideally acquired in the consulting world.
- Possess a strong knowledge and experience in SAP configuration.
- Appreciated knowledge of the SAP Logistics part (SAP SD / SAP MM / SAP SD-MM): procurement, pricing, purchase orders, pricing schemes, basic transactions, flows, integration points
- Extended knowledge and experience on RICEF, DEBUG/ABAP
- Know the integration points and 'tie-ins' with other modules
- Have developed very good interpersonal communication and user support management skills.
- Possess strong analytical, incident resolution and problem-solving skills
- Make quality decisions