VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please visit: https://www.vdart.com/suppliers/
Job Title: Datastage Developer
Location: San Antonio, TX
Duration: Long Term Contract
- Should have 5 to 7 years of experience in ETL Design and Development using IBM Datastage Components.
- Should have worked at least 5 years in Datastage 9.1 or later.
- Should have extensive knowledge in Unix shell scripting.
- Thorough Understanding of DW principles (Fact, Dimension tables, Dimensional Modelling and Data warehousing concepts).
- Research, development, document and modification of ETL processes as per data architecture and modeling requirements.
- Ensure appropriate documentation for all new development and modifications of the ETL processes and jobs.
- Should have worked at least 1 year in either Insurance or Banking domain.
- Should have extensive working experience with different Data Sources like Netezza, Oracle Databases.
- Should be very good in writing complex SQL queries.
- Experience in translating functional or non-functional requirements to system requirements.
- Exposure to scheduling tools like BMC Control-M.
- Experience in agile methodologies is desirable.
- Exposure to Big Data technologies will be an added advantage.
- End to end understanding of source->ETL->Application layer->Reporting.
- Must have good Oral, written & presentation skills to interact with business & technical teams on day to day basis as its a client facing role.
- Should be self-driven and able to run the show with minimal or no assistance.
- Should have minimum 2 years US experience
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with the desired qualifications and your candidate accepts the role, you can earn a generous referral fee. We want to hire the best talent available and are committed to building great teams and partnerships.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Click here to Apply
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Jobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc