One of Apex System's large financial solutions clients is looking for a Senior Level Data Warehouse Manager to join their team located in Oaks, PA. This is a contract to hire opportunity and additional details about the role are listed below.
***This resource must be able to sit directly on Apex Systems W2***
After looking over the position, if you or someone you know is interested in learning more- please email your most updated resume to Technical Recruiter Lily Nolan at ! Data Warehouse Manager
12 month contract to hire
Oaks PA (Has WFH flexibility) Job Description/Responsibilities:
- Sr. level role, looking for someone who has experience managing people and teams
- This person will be responsible for managing teams of 20-30 people consisting of developers, product owners, scrum teams, etc.
- Responsible for maintenance, design, implementation, and support of entire data warehouse
- Manage and ensure deliverables of all teams are met and strategies how to hit deliverables if they are not met
- Technical Stack- must be familiar with SDLC
- Azure, SQL server, Informatica, etc. are a plus
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or