Global Data Protection is seeking for a motivated Network Security Engineer II who will act as a network security subject matter expert to lead engineering efforts in securing our digital assets, data, and apps deployed in the cloud and on-premises. The network security engineer is expected to work independently with internal and external clients as well as senior management on detection, prevention, response, and mitigation of emerging cyber threats/attacks targeting at the global networks.
• Subject Matter Expert responsible for design and implementation of deception architectural framework, best practices, and compliance requirements.
• Identify and implement defense-in-depth network- and endpoint-deception technologies and solutions.
• Ensure best security practices, and provide technical consulting on the use of deception, access control, intrusion detection and prevention, malware analysis, and threat correlation.
• Monitor, collect, correlate, and identify security related logs, events, and data at different layers.
• Perform research to identify and analyzing emerging cloud threats and attacks.
Scope of Job
• Subject matter expert with broad and in-depth knowledge of network- and endpoint-deception challenges, technologies, tools, and best practices.
• Coach and mentor other team members.
• Works independently works with functional and business units to execute projects.
• 5+ years of related IT experience with significant job responsibilities tied to network- and endpoint-deception environments
• Bachelors in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience and appropriate certifications
• Expert knowledge of network protocols, OS, and/or cloud security
• Experience with network and endpoint security
• Familiar with honeypots, and Attivo deception
• Knowledge of PCI and other industry compliance standards
• Experience with network protocol analysis, and malware analysis
• Coding experience
• Good understanding of business, technology, and trade-offs
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 80 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!