Description Job Description:
The Defense Group of Leidos has a current job opportunity for a Defensive Cyber Operations (DCO) Systems Manager at Ft. Meade, MD.POSITION SUMMARY:
This position will support the DISA GSM-O II Task Number 13 (TN13) DCO Support Program. GSM-O II provides network operations and cyber defense support to the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) in support of the DoD and CoCOMs. The selected candidate will provide support for defensive cyber operations activities and will be expected to actively engage with a variety of customers and mission partners. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide input to capability working groups to develop solutions for cyber situational awareness issues
- Maintain on a daily basis, track, and advise on cyber situational awareness platforms concentrating on data management of systems including, but not limited to:
*Secure Information Event Manager (SIEM)
*Big Data Platform (BDP)
*Cyber Situational Awareness and Analytic Capability (CSAAC)
*Analyst Collaboration Tool (ACT).
*Provide status updates daily with a weekly roll up.
- Track system outages, system health, data health, data tagging, and data shaping and report status daily.
- Support mission-critical Continuity of Operations (COOP).
- Develop, schedule, and perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for various cyber situational awareness tools.
- Provide requirements and strategies for future cybersecurity operations.
- Train and mentor other team members.
- Follow up on all taskers and due outs.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline with 8+ years of applicable combined education and experience; additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Hold DoD-8570 IAM Level 1 baseline certification (Sec+ CE or equivalent) to start and must obtain CSSP-A certification within 180 days of start date.
- Proficient understanding of the Cybersecurity Framework in regards to identify, protect, detect, respond and recover within the Cyber Security Service Provider construct.
- Motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have an active Top Secret/SCI clearance.
- Experience with DISA and DoD Networks.
- Advanced Certifications such as SANS GIAC/GCIA/GCIH, CISSP or CASP.
- Experience in intelligence driven defense and/or cyber Kill Chain methodology.
- Foster and encourage a collaborative environment to champion a cybersecurity culture.
GSMOExternal Referral Bonus:
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:
Cyber OperationsPay Range: