We are looking for a Delivery Architect / Power Platform CoE Leader for our client at Atlanta, GA.
Please find the below detailed Job Description and let me know if you are interested in the position.
Please drop your resumes to
For more details, reach me on
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Client
Offer Leader - Power Platform COE Leader
Location-Atlanta or willing to relocate to Atlanta
Looking for a strong Power Platform leader who will be responsible for enabling, designing, building a cross industry Power Platform Center of Excellence. The lead needs to have a strong attention to detail, passionate about Modern/Cloud Architecture, development, and automation principles, research and recommend innovative, and incorporate automation where appropriate. Resource will be responsible for establishing a delivery focused center of excellence for Power Platform solutions, which includes designing and setting up delivery teams or PODs to deliver solutions across different clients. The resource will identify approaches and tools that leverage client resources to deliver in an AppDev agile model. This individual will be hands on and understand the latest development skills and processes and provide development & technical guidance and support to users and teams, to build solutions, incorporate the use of templates and development standards and lead key changes to application development and architectural designs and patterns as well as contribute and adhere to team objectives including Cloud Development, automation practices, continuous integration and the continuous delivery processes.
We are looking for someone who has most or all of the following capabilities:
- In-depth understanding of the Microsoft Azure, O365 and D365 platforms
- 10 plus years of professional experience in software development
- Strong Experience with PowerApps canvas apps, Power Automate, Power BI and SharePoint online
- Strong Experience with Model Driven Apps, Power Virtual Agents, CDS, Dynamics entities
- Strong experience configuring Power Apps environments, connectors, and gateways
- Knowledge of O365 tenant and Power Apps environment administration and configuration
- Strong knowledge on various Power Platform tools licensing models
- Strong skills on proposing Governance Models to handle citizen developer concepts including DevOps model
- Provides strategic thinking and leadership pertaining to new ways of leveraging information to improve business processes.
- Must be strong in guiding business leaders through strategic thinking processes and change.
- Designs user interface layers to deliver the required data via a range of structures such as reports, dashboards, portals and mobile etc.
- Defines best practices on supporting Self Service BI. Provides technical leadership on the deployment architecture, development guidelines, data delivery layer (portal, dashboard, mobile site, report) design
- Subject Matter Expert for the Power BI product set
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud services (i.e. SQL, Blob, Azure functions)
- Knowledge of integration architecture & Webservices / data transport Core Data (XML, JSON, RESTful Web Services)
- Sound theoretical skills (e.g. complexity measures) algorithm, data structures and software design patterns
- Knowledge of enterprise grade authentication protocols (for example SAML, Kerberos, SSO, Certificate auth)
- Innovative thinker, able to envision how Power Platform technology can be implemented to solve complex hardware and software challenges
- Experience in integration with Azure cloud platform
- Experience with Scrum & Agile development methodology
- 10 years of experience driving a customer-centric culture across engineering, sales, support and professional services.
- Business development experience including complex agreements with customers and partners
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Knowledge about establishing delivery center models and delivery solutions at scale
- Vertical industry sales and delivery experience of cloud services and solutions
- Prior experience having interactions and influence with CTO s and CIO s is mandatory.
- Leadership and mentoring skills are mandatory to lead diverse global architecture teams.
- Excellent communication skills, including group leadership and exe
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Qualifications - External
- Delivery Architects assess a project's technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project's technical architecture.
- They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect's role is bounded by the business issue at hand.
- A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
You are responsible for designing and validating a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation.
You should be able to identify and challenge several IT scenarios by taking into account the business environment.
You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in major client organizations.
You lead Client operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence.
You are seen as a role model in your community.
Bharat Priyadarshan Gunti
Manager Client Relations
Yochana IT Solutions Inc.
23000 Commerce Dr, Farmington hills, MI-48335
Note: This is not an unsolicited mail. If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with subject line Remove
Oh! Lord, you are My Righteousness and My Pride