Note: This person can be based anywhere in the US with the preference of being located within either the EST or CCST time zones if this person is willing to travel as needed.
Who you’ll be working with:
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Insights and Data, Digital and Customer Experience, Finance Transformation, Application Development and Maintenance, and Testing.
The focus of your role:
- Act as a Delivery Executive for business-critical engagements: manage risks & client relationships.
- Apply your Financial Services industry expertise to drive delivery quality, profitability, and productivity across the portfolio of projects under Capgemini management.
- Accountable and responsible for contract delivery of one or more accounts. Escalation SPOC for all delivery issues on the engagement.
- This role will work across Banking, Capital Markets and Insurance sectors, and will focus on leading the delivery of I&D projects.
- This person will report into the Global Delivery Head for Insights & Data, within the Financial Services Insights and Data Global Business Line.
- Sales Support:
- Participate in solution reviews for sales opportunities
- Challenge and approval of delivery model for engagements at SOW stage, including resourcing, capability, and contingency allocation
- Delivery Management:
- Supervise delivery by coordinating with engagement and program managers.
- Ensure financial performance of engagements in line with budget and profitability targets.
- Provide delivery support – issue resolution plans, follow ups to ensure on time, on budget and quality delivery execution
- Deploy core delivery process: risk management, quality controls, scope management, change request management
- SPOC for all delivery related issues for the account team, client team and project team
- Monitor assigned responsible delivery engagements within the region
- Stakeholder Management:
- Manage internal and external stakeholder: communications and relationships
- Conduct monthly reviews focusing on delivery KPIs and financial status of projects
- Build strong client relationships
- Sales Expansion Support:
- Enable delivery led sales and expand Capgemini’s footprint by identifying and anticipating business opportunities
- Delivery Excellence Community Contribution:
- Contribute to the engagement management and project management capabilities and best practices knowledge base
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency & drive competitiveness in terms of financial performance.
- Identify and drive industrialization and automation opportunities to increase delivery performance across all engagements
- Good understanding of financial services sectors with practical experience of delivering programs in asset management context
- Good understanding of data solutions and experience in designing and implementing large scale/global data solutions
- In-depth understanding of program management methods
- Proven track record in operational management (in both senior internal roles and client facing engagement)
- Expert level leadership skills with ability to operate and lead both strategically and tactically from a delivery perspective.
- Ability to effectively manage and coordinate crisis situations driving internal resolution activity and managing client engagement.
- Articulate and engage technically with senior technology / management team of customers
- Deep understanding of the delivery process and the ability to find out how technology will be integrated into them
- Strong vendor management experience
- Strong mentoring skills
- Excellent communication skills and proven collaboration skills
Why we’re different:
At Capgemini, we help organizations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we'll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognize individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of over 300,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get The Future You Want | ;/p>