• Manage multiple projects concurrently.
• Responsible for initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing complex application and system implementation projects using a formal project management methodology.
• Oversee the system development and release management processes.
• Oversee client/customer/vendor relations to ensure that service expectations are met.
• Develops detailed project plans, budgets and schedules, including goals, risks, and resource allocation.
• Monitors project metrics for significant deviations in quality, cost, or schedule.
• Monitors all project risks and issues and manages their resolution and impact.
PMP required. Agile/Scrum experience required.