Dell Boomi Developer - Senior Solution Specialist
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology "a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center "we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center. Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below. Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Articulate recommendations through compelling presentations and architectural blueprint documents to a variety of audiences, including client Business management and experienced IT architects.
- Lead technical teams through complex, multi-phased delivery engagements and provide hands-on delivery guidance
- Work with customers to create and influence proper standards for development, governance and operational lifecycle
- Identify ongoing risks and pain points throughout the engagement, develop and implement mitigation measures
- Capture project lessons and convert them into architectural best practices applicable to the broader install base; mentor and coach the internal team through internal training sessions.
- Mentor and train the internal team on design and architecture best practices.
- Improve internal processes, and promote knowledge sharing in the team, by contributing to the community of practice, blogs, and other forms of market eminence
- Participate in the continuous improvement of Dell Boomi Cloud integration iPaaS, API Management and MDM by leading internal work groups and design sessions within Professional Services and across the firm
- Develop, document and evangelize Enterprise Integration Strategies, built on the Dell Boomi Platform, delivering world class solutions for our enterprise customers.
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators. Qualifications
- Bachelors degree or equivalent previous work experience
- 4+ years of DellBoomi experience
- Dell Boomi Atmosphere Certifications (Level I and II)
- Experience working with the Dell Boomi Platform (Equivalent experience with other integration platforms, e.g. TIBCO, MuleSoft, Oracle ESB, will considered as well)
- 4 years of experience in software delivery or software development (Java/JEE)
- Experience with identifying API from business processes design and implementing API using latest and emerging technologies such as SaaS Applications, APIs, IoT Platforms
- Experience with configuration, deployment, and testing of enterprise software applications
- Working knowledge of API design and development on the Cloud as well as On-Premise environments
- Working knowledge of API security certification, authentication, authorization, IP security setup, and end point configuration
- Review of functional designs, data mapping, business rules and non-functional requirements, and functional unit test scenarios
- Create interface technical design, corresponding development build, create unit test scenarios, and test data and conduct unit tests. Prepare unit test report and coordinate with client integration leadership
- Perform unit testing for approved enhancements to production Boomi integrations
- Strong knowledge of containerization technologies such as Docker/Kubernetes etc.,
- Strong knowledge in the messaging frameworks such as Kafka, SQS, Pub/Sub, IBM MQ, Rabbit MQ etc.
- Must be able to relocate or live in the Lake Mary, FL area
- Must be able to travel up to 10% (while 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Experience in supporting production applications in 24*7 mode
- Strong experience troubleshooting and resolving priority production incidents within the SLAs
- Ability to collaborate effectively with various stakeholders including Architecture, IT, Business, External Vendor, Systems Support teams to drive the incident resolution
- Strong skills in proactive and preventive monitoring
- Experience in AI based operations for integrations