Dell Boomi is seeking a North America Field Marketing Manager based in our Berwyn, PA office. In this role, the Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving all aspects of new customer acquisition marketing for the successful North American region. This individual will work closely with global marketing colleagues and local sales teams to deliver compelling campaigns, develop strategy, execute plans, manage budget, and measure ROI and marketing results. This position will be responsible for conceiving and executing on our regional marketing strategy and lead-generation, including trade shows, road shows, webcasts, email marketing, and closing events.
- Create and execute targeted event marketing plans spanning tradeshows, meetings, executive programs, customer roundtables, sporting events, and road shows.
- Collaborate with the Regional Sales and Demand Generation teams to maximize the acceleration of sales pipeline from regional events and marketing programs.
- Identify in-region activities by industry vertical, drive sales plays, advise on how to customize/build playbooks and measure progress against targets.
- Define, monitor and publish event marketing metrics. Analyze marketing campaigns, make recommendations for enhancing campaign effectiveness, and report on all activities and results.
- Manage and negotiate vendor contracts. Manage and deliver projects within agreed timeline and budget.