Deloitte Consulting Catalyst, Go-to-Market Strategy Specialist
Location: Atlanta, Chicago preferred, or Central/East Coast Time Zone.
About Deloitte Consulting Catalyst
Deloitte Catalyst is an innovation organization within Deloitte Consulting that evaluates and develops new business models to augment the firm's leading core services, creating technology-enabled hybrid offerings to address our clients' most pressing business challenges.
We are currently seeking a strategically-minded individual who will collaborate with Deloitte Consulting's core practice to determine the monetization and pricing strategies for exciting new business models, particularly in the SaaS space.
The Go-To-Market team within Deloitte Catalyst, of which this role is a part, is responsible for a critical set of business services, including monetization and pricing strategy for new offerings. The team collaboratively works with key stakeholders to develop marketing, sales and pricing strategies for new offerings.
We are looking for talented individuals with an innovative mindset and product strategy skillset to join our growing team. This role provides ample opportunity for growth and development as you will have exposure to many products across several industries, and exposure to senior leaders across the company. We're looking for a self-starter who has an interest in commercializing, pricing, and communicating the value of our new technology-focused offerings.
Work You'll Do
You will work with cross-functional teams and senior leaders to bring new software and SaaS products to market. This includes helping new offering teams develop go-to-market strategies, particularly around monetization, commercialization, marketing and sales. This is an exciting opportunity to develop key strategies for our next generation of innovative offerings. Sample responsibilities include:
• Collaborate with leadership, product management and sales teams to set and define the appropriate monetization, pricing, marketing and sales strategy for next generation offerings (SaaS, Software, PaaS, AI/RPA, etc.)
• Work with cross functional teams (e.g. product, services, marketing) to define product positioning and value propositions
• Conduct voice of the customer research to understand market dynamics and competitive landscape to inform value proposition and pricing
• Develop materials and train the sales channel on how to communicate value of offering to customers
• Conduct strategic financial analyses to evaluate high-level business case pricing decisions and individual deal decisions
• Conduct win/loss and other strategic sales analyses
• Bachelor's degree required
• 5+ years' relevant experience, to include strategic positioning, strategic marketing, value-based pricing, product marketing, new product/innovation strategy, sales strategy
• Exceptional storyboarding / PowerPoint experience and Excel modeling skills
• Open to travel as needed (up to 20%)
• Consulting, marketing or strategy experience preferred
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Voice of the customer research
• Conducted surveys / interviews with customers/experts to validate value proposition, pricing
• Managed 3rd party vendors / developed interview guides / executed market research
• Compiled results into presentations for executives / executive summary
• Proactive, detail oriented and flexible. Strong organizational skills, including project management experience
• Experience conveying complex business issues in a clear, concise, and impactful style
• Ability to work independently and under general direction with a strong sense of motivation to succeed
• Experience interfacing effectively in a work environment in which priorities are frequently shifting
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously while consistently delivering high quality results
No Sponsorship: Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to nourish and build a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world .
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals .