Are you interested in improving the cyber and organizational risk profiles of leading companies? Do you want to be involved in delivering Fusion Managed / Security Operations Center (SOC) Services including ensuring the stability, integrity and efficient operations of the systems that support core organizational functions? Are you excited about rapidly changing operational environments, learning what you need to get the job done, and producing accurate and timely results?
If yes, then Deloitte's Fusion Managed Services (FMS) team could be the place for you! Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping cyber initiatives today. Deloitte's FMS business is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Delivering our industry leading services requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated services provider in helping to transform the cyber security services marketplace.
Our team is client focused and mission driven. As an AWS Cloud Engineer / SOAR Architect in Deloitte's Fusion Managed Services, you'll work with our diverse teams of passionate professionals to help solve for some of today's toughest cybersecurity challenges to enable or clients to achieve business growth and manage risk. Work you'll do
The Deloitte FMS automation team aims to make client and analyst security teams lives easier! We are looking for a strong AWS cloud engineer / SOAR architect to join our small, but accomplished MSSP automation team. You will have our support to become an influential voice in shaping our product, our technical direction and how we work. You'll use your understanding of common security challenges and the necessity of automation to influence a product that brings this power to all levels of users. You'll use your skills to build exciting new solutions to routine manual processes across a variety of tools and disciplines from client-side tools all the way down to our Fusion operation centers worldwide. Lead the evaluation, integration and testing of new Cyber tools and technologies
- Work together with other architects, engineers, designers and product managers to turn our bold product and technical vision into a tangible roadmap.
- Test, use and master APIs for off-the-shelf and common security and IT tools
- Help our customers review, refine and automate their internal processes
- Help automate internal FMS SOC operations workflows
- Understand the current application infrastructure and suggest changes to it.
- Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance.
- Migrate our infrastructure with zero downtime to a highly available, scalable one.
- Set up a technology monitoring stack.
- Define service capacity planning strategies.
- Write infrastructure as code using CloudFormation or similar.
- You should see different technologies as a means to an end and be well practiced at hunting for a solution through unfamiliar domains