Jr QA Automation Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA Job Description
The QA Automation Engineer is responsible for ensuring quality of a software product as part of scrum team. Responsible for developing and executing test automation scripts. This role will be expected to effectively communicate testing activities and outcomes, both written and verbally. The QA Automation Engineer will be expected to work well both independently and as a member of a team. Job Responsibilities:
- Build testing tools and utilities to move team forward in CICD
- Build test frameworks and methodologies that will define the testing processes used as part of the software development process
- Write and maintain test plans, automation scripts.
- Create and maintain automated test suites for various software products
- Automate API and UI tests
- Ability to work well within an Agile development environment
- Raise Quality issues in a timely manner for the product development cycle
- Continually develop and execute an improving suite of test cases for each product
- Automation framework: Selenium with TestNG.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred
- Recent college graduate or 2-4 years experience with Java
- Hands-on experience in test automation using a variety of test automation tools including Selenium, Jenkins, etc. required.
- Hands-on experience with SQL and relational databases with the ability to write complex queries and understand details of a database model required
- Excellent understanding RESTful/SOAP APIs and automation using SOAP UI or equivalent
- Previous experience with build management tools like Maven or Ant
- Good understanding of CI/CD Processes
- Understands software testing methodologies and techniques, such as front-end functional testing, system integration testing, performance and load testing
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future. How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's Culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to nourish and build a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. . Corporate Citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter Tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you o your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.