Salesforce Developer - Deloitte Platforms (Senior Consultant)
Location: TBD About Deloitte Consulting's Platforms Practice
Deloitte Platform (DP) practice, part of Deloitte Consulting LLP, develops technical assets that augment the firm's leading core services, creating hybrid offerings that address our clients' most pressing business challenges. Our asset-based consulting strategy is designed to deliver tangible results in the near-term and a sustainable competitive advantage.
Our goal is to build an environment and culture of continuous innovation to drive profitable revenue through the identification and incubation of breakthrough ideas in IP, asset-based businesses, and markets.
Deloitte's commitment to innovation inspires our clients to new possibilities. From innovation labs to fresh, new products and services, we deliver value at every turn. Working with clients, we explore new approaches to critical business issues. To do this, we have created a product development center known as iLab that includes an innovative team of user experience/user interface designers, software architects and engineers, infrastructure and operations staff, testers and developers, sales engineers, product manager and more.
We are looking for people who share our passion for translating ideas into relevant and innovative products to solve business problems. Job Description:
The Salesforce.comDeveloper will perform design and development tasks of multi-layered solutions across the product portfolio. The ideal candidate for this role will possess a passion for technology and a desire to have exposure to, and learn more about the Human Capital industry. A successful candidate will be able to communicate well with the product stakeholders who will have varying levels of technical abilities, and able to work within teams or independently within a fast paced dynamic environment. Required Skills:
- Minimum of seven years professional work experience
- 5+ years ofSFDC development experience
- Project experience in implementing Salesforce Customer or Partner Lightning communities
- Minimum 5+ years of complex SFDC Apex and Visual Force Page development experience, with strong expertise in at least one of the following areas/modules:
- Custom Object development
- Service Cloud
- Implementing Data Security
- UI Development within Salesforce leveraging Visualforce pages
- Willingness to travel 20% (if needed)
In addition, successful Salesforce developers will have the following preferred background:
How You'll Grow
- Ability to work within teams or independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Experience working in a Product Development environment
- Salesforce certifications are a plus:
- Experience with Salesforce Admin functionalities / Salesforce Advanced Administrator certification
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer
- Strong track record of delivering high-quality code on-time
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Strong background in Products and Product Development
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and adhering to coding standards and developing well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand code.
- Experience in rapid prototyping, designing and developing applications using Force.com
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's Culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to nourish and build a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. . Corporate Citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter Tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you o your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. We also suggest that you brush up on your interviewing skills and practice discussing your experience and job history with a family member, friend, or mentor. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.