Demandware or Commerce Cloud Backend Developer
Our client is looking for driven Demandware or Commerce Cloud Backend Developers. As a Demandware or Commerce Cloud Backend Developer, you will help on multiple projects and work with a team to provide high quality code solutions to meet client needs. Our clients are looking for talented Commerce Developers to help architect, develop and manage highly complex and high traffic digital platforms in the production.
This is a remote/virtual position that will require some travel to the customer site in Plano, TX.
This is a contract that is expected to last 6 months or longer.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for reading tickets, following estimates, and developing the code and configuration for projects you are assigned to
- Contribute to the rest of the team and help share knowledge of the Commerce Cloud platform
- Work closely with technical lead to understand the business needs and objective
- Perform unit and integration testing
- Perform rigorous testing of all fixes, changes, additions and enhancements to any application system
- Create slots and slot configurations, resource bundles, checkout flow, import and export feeds
- Produce code assets in adherence to SFCC standards.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or related field
- 2+ years of experience with Commerce Cloud Platfrom
- Active Demandware or Commerce Cloud certification
- Hands-on experience
- Working knowledge of the latest Storefront Reference Architecture (SFRA)
- Experience using front end development languages
About Stony Point:
- Be willing to take Commerce Cloud certification exams
- Demonstrate experience collaborating and communicating with diverse teams across all levels
- Knowledge of Version Control such as SVN CloudForge, Git
Stony Point was founded in 2011 by three experienced Salesforce consultants with the goal of providing the highest quality Salesforce technical and end user training. We help other Salesforce consulting partners train their new hires and prepare them for the Salesforce certification exams. We also provide sub-contracts Salesforce consultants and developers to our customers. With experienced regional directors, consultants and developers, we are expanding across all North America. #Dice